Prince Lawrence

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year...

I'm back... first of all Merry X'mas and happy New Year.. this year.. one again im celebrating my xmas without my family.. its sound sad.. yea its... :( but............for this year my X'mas celebating is quit different from my othhers X'mas.. for this year im celebrating my X'mas at Kelantan... nothing much i can share about my X'mas... but im stil happy because i'm not celebrating it alone.. Nik's and his family acompany me for this x'mas.. eventhought they are not celebrating it.. but atleast they are beside me during this x'mas...






this is my X'mas present..its made from soap(handcraft) given by Nik.. :

for the new year.... im staying at home... feel lazy to going out... because of the crazy jam around the town... for this year im countdown wit my baby ikan koi... ikan koi???? hehehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home