Prince Lawrence

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The best thing that happen in my life......... ;)

taking picture wit cek and Nik... pity cek.. she's very slepy after the busy day of making ketupat.. and i also got a chances to learn on how to menganyam ketupat.. its fun.. but its not easy...hehehe
taking picture wit Ain in blue tudung, Balqish in black tudung and last but not least my beloved cek.....


pagi raya...first day of hari raya... me in lite green baju melayu wit Nik

bakar lemang.... this is on raya eve...........




me catch in action memarut kelapa using the old version of pemarut which is i never see b4 this. this thing is for us to take out the coconut from the shell in order to get the santan....


One of the best thing that happen in my life iris when i have a chance to celebrate Hari Raya Puasa wit Nik and his family in Kampung Melor, Kota Bharu Kelantan.. its such a wonderfull experience which is i cant forget for the entire of my life.... beside that what the another best thing is.. i have a new family... ;) miss them a lots.......especially my beloved cek... nak promote sikit... cek is very good in making ketupat and also tapai...
During this visit.. i also learn how to eat Budu.. which is very popular among people in Kelantan... honestly i like it..especialy when u have it with pucuk ketereh... actually this is my first experience of eating the ulam.... its sound stupid or maybe weird.. but its a fact!!!.... ;)
anyway.. TQ so much to all this people who gave me a new experience in my life... love u guyss n miss u guys a lot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home