Prince Lawrence

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My SweetHearth... ;)











.









all of them is my little heroes and angels...for me, all of them is one of the best part in my life..they are everything for me.. with their laughter,smile and their cutie2 pie.. they make my day.. i feel im the lucky person to have this 4 little heroes.. all of them call me uncle dom.. Justine 6yr old is very good in posing and he love taking picture so much, Jeffry 5yr old is the one who love to talk and telling a lots of stories to us.. and he is also the one who having a thousand question, Jeremy 2yr old is very quiet boy and he is very soft spoken(like me ngeee.. hehe) ;) he love to play alone..and alway smile when u call his name.. and last but not least my dear darling Roderick 1yr old. he is the youngers one in this geng.. ;) but he is the most noughty one... he still cannot walk properly but very good in climbing... that is Roderick ;)
but the sky is not always bright.. on november 08, the doctor of Pantai medical centre has comfirm that Jeffry having a brain tumor.. now he is stil at Sunway Medical centre after having 6 operation in order to remove the brain tumor.. Now he is on stable and hopefully this is the last operation for him. what is really sad is, he is just 5 yr old boy.. who do not know anything about what is happen..what i can do for him is i just pray that he will get well soon. i stil remeber on what Jeffry has said to me.. he want to celebrate this coming x'mas and asking for a presents from all of us.... dear lord J.C... what i want for this coming x'mas is.. i want to c Jeffry wake up from his bed and hug me to say happy merry x'mas uncle dom... i love u so much jeffry........ i hope that evryone out there will pray for Jeffry and hoping that he will get well soon....

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bytes-Berry said...

He'll surely get better, dun worry to much aite!!!my prayers will be for him k!

December 16, 2008 at 8:22 AM  
Blogger Axis Junior said...

so cute

December 16, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home